Monday, July 19, 2010

WOW!

What an adventure...everything I had planned in my mind flew completely out the window once I got to the shoot. I was so very nervous I couldn't think straight. I messed up a couple of shots, but for the most part, I got some great pictures! I sincerely hope the couple / family is happy with what I came up with. Once I relaxed a little, I was completely in my element...I just couldn't move around as fast as I wanted...I didn't want to miss ANYTHING! The grounds and house were amazingly beautiful, the flowers, the colors, the pool, the marble...simply extravagant! Definately a photographer's dream. For being my first time, it was fabulous! I am so grateful for the family to allow me to be a part of their day to expand my portfolio and experience. My friends and family have been SO supportive and wonderful - I am forever thankful. I can't wait for the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment