Thursday, July 15, 2010

Tomorrow is the BIG day!

Well....it's finally here....I have been waiting two very long weeks to make my dream a reality. My first wedding reception shoot is tomorrow afternoon. I couldn't be more excited and nervous than I am right now. My heart is pounding and the butterflies in my stomach are going crazy and it's only the night before. I know full well that I am my own worst critic and I just don't want to let myself down. This is the moment that will build my confidence and make me into someone that I never thought possible. I have the most amazing support team who cheer for me on a regular basis and I am so very grateful for their kind words of encouragement and love. I can't wait to share my work with you and see where this new road leads. Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment