Thursday, August 11, 2011

A collaberation among fellow photographers!

Ok Ya'll! I just have to say I am so very happy and grateful I have met fellow photographer "Renee Welch". Not only has she become a great mentor but friend as well.

Renee at Ink Deep Studios in Bullhead City, AZ offers in studio photography sessions...and her team of artists can design and create that one of kind tattoo. This is your one stop shop - I'll tell ya...first hand - the way these awesome people work to make you feel at ease with all aspects of your session is AMAZING! You will NOT be disappointed in their work. Bob inked both my husband and myself in one day - FABULOUS!!!


Today I had the pure pleasure of photographing a Boudoir session for Renee - I was way more nervous than she was! We had a great day....check out what we came up with together....
I am still editing, so it may take a few days to get more pictures up....But O' what fun!
If you are in the Laughlin, NV or Bullhead City, AZ area - be sure to give Renee, Bob and their awesome team a call...Come on - - -You know you want some ink and photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment