Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Wheww! The Holiday's are over!

O boy! Sweet treats, Lots o' food, family and friends...hustle and bustle..I am sure glad to be relaxing. The holidays are over. Now it's time to gear up for Wedding season. I have much to do in the next couple of months. January is build the business month for me. flyers, postcards, business cards...a lot of advertising. February is a big month for engagements...gotta have those pics to commemorate...and then of course: my first wedding shoot of the year is the end of march! I can't wait! Im hoping to book many more by the time year is at it's end again. I have a feeling 2011 is going to go by super fast. Thank goodness for those pictures that make time stand still. Spread the word..Jana Carter Photography is affordable and ready to make a deal on the session of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment